September 3, 2013 by thesoapalchemist
1. What is elegance? Soap and water!
2. I wonder how much it would take to buy a soap bubble, if there were only one in the world.
3. Soap and water and common sense are the best disinfectants.
4. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.
– Bill Cosby
5. What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
6. Anyoneâ€™s life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air and a happy contented spirit.
7. There are four things a child needs: plenty of love, nourishing food, regular sleep, and lots of soap and water.
– Ivy Baker Priest
8. I am constantly amazed when I talk to young people to learn how much they know about sex and how little about soap.
– Billie Burke
9. The clear layer is glycerin. You can mix glycerin back in when you make soap. Or, you can skim the glycerin off. You can mix the glycerin with nitric acid to make nitroglycerin. You can mix nitroglycerin with sodium nitrate and sawdust to make dynamite. You can blow up bridges. You can mix nitroglycerin with more nitric acid and paraffin and make gelatin explosives. You can blow up a building easy. With enough soap, you can blow up the whole world.â€
10. To many people, dramatic criticism must seem like an attempt to tattoo soap bubbles.
– John Mason Brown
Other Notable Soap Quotes:
I have wished to see chemistry applied to domestic objects, to malting, for instance, brewing, making cider, to fermentation and distillation generally, to the making of bread, butter, cheese, soap, to the incubation of eggs, &c. – Thomas Jefferson
If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth. Only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair. – C.S. Lewis
He made enemies as naturally as soap makes suds. -Traditional
Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre, but they are more deadly in the long run. -Mark Twain